Tuesday 17 December 2013

The End.


 
 Moment #1 - Moment #50

Everything here was based on real-life stories; that took place during my 3-years journey in UKM. Basically, it was about me, friends, experiences and lesson learnt all this while. The initial reason I compiled it together was because I was inspired by mana ntah professional photographer's blog that I stumbled once. That sets me off and totally on.
 
My aim was to collect till Moment #50 and alhamdulillah, I did it! *pat on the back* It took some time to get it moving consistently, but due to perseverance and support from friends, I did it (again)! What I learnt though, it's important to keep your mind 'awake' and look for opportunities to capture pictures around you; the people, environment, what's around you and etc. You have to look and search for it - golden moments don't fall from the sky.
 
Or it actually fell. But we human beings tend to overlook on it. Try to ponder for a second and look at everything around you - the apek sitting opposite you, the laaate bus, the forgotten purse, the red-coloured hair guy who was rocking his head like madness, the never-ending chaos in classroom, the spoilt photocopy machine, the empty chair beside you (hantu...?), and etc. Every second in our life is 'special'. It's just how we look at it. How we intepret it. To see a glass half-full with water, or half-empty. It depends on us.  
 
50 pictures are certainly not a yardstick to measure the quality (and some nonsense) time-spent there. But at least, there's some memories that I had captured that will able to transport me back when I'm 50 years old later (kalau panjang umur, insha allah). I can even story-tell it to my kids and grandchildren, or better still my grand grandchildren.
 
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to more projects like this. Actually I already have few in my mind (heeeh) but I need to sort it out. This time around, I want to relate it to some ayah in the Quran thus making us more Quran-conscious biiznillah. Insha allah when it's confirmed, I will share with you. Or if you have very wild ideas, can share with me!
 
Thus this conclude the end of my Moments. I really and truly enjoyed doing this. Hope to see you soon insha allah! In my next-coming project. Heeeeh. Macam paham.
 
Those yet to read on Moment #50, here.
=)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment