Monday 16 December 2013

Moment #50


...and so, finally my last moment is here. Moment #50.

I had a hard time choosing the final and last picture for this Moment #50. As I browsed through folders and folders of pictures (hundreeeds), I finally settled on this. Alhamdulillah. It left me with a tinge of sadness, sorrowness, happiness and for sure, missing those moments a lot.
 
As I looked at them, I smiled. Masya allah. Some of us has married (one has given birth alhamdulillah), some has settled down on job, some pursued their master, some are still jual anggur (heeh); may Allah ease our journey.
 
Yang belum dapat kerja, semoga dipermudahkan.
Yang mencari jodoh, semoga dipertemukan.
Yang masih kebingungan, semoga diberi petunjuk.
Begitu juga yang masih kebuntuan lagi kesesatan.
Terus berdoa.
 
****************************
I've really enjoyed compiling those precious moments and are even proud of myself for successfully completing Moment #50. Heeeh. Serious macam tak caya.
 
Thank you for your every inch of support especially those who keep update on my Moments; from the beginning of Moment #1 till Moment #50. Barakallahu feekum. It has really been a wonderful and splendid journey throughout the 3 years.
 
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment