Monday 2 December 2013

Moment #49



Insert *laughter* here.

I'm talking about a rice cooker today. Seems weird meh! Hehe. No lah! Really moment #49 is about rice cooker.
 
As long as I have lived, I only know that rice cooker is for cooking rice. It serves no other purposes. You can cook different kinds of rice as long as it s rice (u get what I mean right?) ^^ .
 
Being in university which has limited access to a decent pantry - let alone a pan - , it leads us to discover magics and wonders that a rice cooker can do. Truthfully, a rice cooker is not allowed in our hostel lest that it will cause fire, or 'unwanted' smells that can cause chaos and discomfort for other neighbours. T.T But due to 'unavoidable reasons', few of my so-called decent friends still keep it in their room for life survival (lol).
 
We have cooked nasi goreng, mee goreng, mee soup, sardin, sushi (yeaah), telur goreng yang tak beberapa menjadi, bubur, kek batik (sedaaap!) , onde-onde, spaghetti, fried boneless fish and few more which might have slipped my mind.
 
See! We can survive with just a rice cooker. Actually the 'we' refers more to my friends instead of me. Hehe.
 
Sadly today, my mum's rice cooker remain as a rice cooker. Nothing else.
Just rice cooker to serve it's original idea - to cook rice.
 
"There's certainly no life being a rice cooker here," - rice cooker.
Too bad I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment