Friday 22 November 2013

Moment #47




"...and whoever is careful of (his duty) to Allah, He will make for him an outlet. And give him sustenance from whence he thinks not, " - al-Talak 65:2-3
 
Truly rizq comes from means that we never expected of. For truly Allah is the al-razzaq.
 
I was truly surprised and really really taken aback when my friend told me about this. That time, we were in the hall waiting for our turn for the graduation ceremony. We were flipping through the graduation booklet when my friend suddenly congratulated me. She noticed my name mentioned in the award for Hadiah Buku Universiti. I was still in a daze when my friend (sitting on my left) pointed my name in another award; Hadiah Buku Koperasi.
 
Personally, I don't deserve this award. Never. My friends out there (namely Dalila, Mariatul Qibtiah, Dinie, Atrasina, Ain Sabah, Aqilah Rahman, Masyitah, Habibatul Mudabbarah, and etc) who are more hard-working, more discplined, more active in university activities,  should be the one receiving this award. Not me. But again, Allah's plan work in a way that human mind can't intepret it. This is what I called rizq and alhamdulillah for the gifts.
 
Thank you Allah.
Thank you for the rizq.
Thank you for everything.
 

3 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah. Rezeki datang dari arah yang tidak disangka :))

    Tahniah juga atra. Walaupun tk dapat award, kamu tetap pujaan hati ku ;D
    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btol hida... Hida mmg layak dpt anuerah tu.. awk kn sifu sy~~ <3 mabruk ya mahbubah..

    ReplyDelete