Wednesday 24 September 2014

The world.

Recently, I went to Malaysia for a holiday. Me and my friend went there to jalan-jalan and for me, I wanted to visit my Msian friends.
 
This time round, the trip was a bit of adventure as most of the time were spent out. I really enjoyed this trip and certainly treasured every moments of it. Terima kasih bagi yang ikut sekali *hug*
 
# 1 : Ikan Bakar

Eating fresh cooked ikan bakar was super delicious! You can self-picked the fishes and decide on the menu. There's the choice of ikan bakar petai, ikan 3 rasa, ikan masak merah and etc. We always choose on ikan 3 rasa - masam, manis and pedas. A plate of Kerabu goes perfectly with a plate of plain rice and fishes.
 
Eating a fresh cooked fish is a rare meal in Spore. Or I think so. It's either that, or the price is way too expensive. Not worthy of it. But in Malaysia, it's different! It's super thumbs-up and prices are reasonable. The last meal we ate costs us RM 118/- and there were 6 of us. Simply awesome alhamdulillah.
 
Must try : Ana Ikan Bakar Petai Bandar Baru Bangi
 
Kerabu

The six of us - cramped in a car to reach here :)
 
# 2 : Taman Botani, Putrajaya
 
I wanted to show my friend the nature there. Badly. Heee. Till the extent of renting a car and using Maps to reach there. Women failed when it comes to sense of directions.
 
We get to feed the fishes and see numbers of hungry fishes popping out of the lake to eat our breads. We get to explore the land of teletubbies (heee). We get to climb stairs decorated with seashells. Korang ada? Haha.
 
Fishes grabbing the piece of bread.
 
The land of teletubbies.

Us.
Putrajaya.
 
# 3 : KLCC Twin Tower

She wanted to took the Twin Tower Bridge. I checked the ticket price and it costs a bomb - RM 80 per person. That's roughly around S$40 and that money could buy me a new bag, or a pair of new shoes ^^ So we just wandered around the area, took pictures and headed to the KLCC Suria Mall as it started to drizzle followed by heavy rain. Luckily, we managed to snap few shots but still, I wished we could take more.
 
KLCC Twin Tower

Us again ;)
 
# 4 : Masjid India
 
It's a must place to go. Heee. But I didn't buy much. I bought for nieces identical pair of Frozen outfit , forced someone to buy a pair of skirt, bought RM5/- of keropok lekor but sadly, didn't finished it up because we were so full. I was looking for minyak selulit for Mak but we got dissapointed at every shop. I even showed them picture of the minyak.
 
I was looking for myself some senang-nak-lipat tudung bidang 60". It's very hard to find a decent one (not Akel branded) and I don't mind spending some money just to get hold on a few of that tudung. I forgot when was the last time I bought a new bidang 60" tudung. Just to show how hard it is to get one. Especially that suits my oval face. Heeee.

I did managed to get one at Warta. I bought it despite the dispproval looks from my friends. It's costly- rm 53 each. I still bought it with the same reason ; bukan senang nak cari tudung 60' senang lipat.
 
# 5 : UIA
 
Wah! Never expected myself to reach again this masya allah university. It's been part of my dream to study here (biiznillah) pursuing my MA or maybe PHD too. We bunked over at one of our friend's dorm. Ordered Dominos for dinner and we called it a night.
 
The next day, we explored UIA'S ground and of course including stalls too.There's plenty of stalls! And we have to get a grip of ourselves before we ended up walking home to Spore. The busyra lii was that I finally found tudung-bidang-60 that I really lurve! Initially I heard the aunty said it costs RM 55 each. So I said to myself, it's okay then. Maybe I will just buy one. Minutes later, the aunty approached us and said, its rm25 each. Salah dengar rupanya. Aku ape lagi. Angkut 3 sekali. *happy happy alhamdulillah*
 
Makan sarapan.

The Blue Mosque.

The University.
 
*happy*
 
Alhamdulillah. It was such a wonderful trip. Certainly looking forward to more adventures, journey and trips with my Iphone (hehe). A big heart to Saodah for the company, smiles and laughters, and a tremendous big warm-hearted love and hug to Iffah for everything. Allah sahaja yang boleh balas jasa baik awk. Jazakumullahu khairal jaza' <3
 
"We are all travellers in the wilderness of this world.
And the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend," - Quoted
 

No comments:

Post a Comment