Monday 30 March 2015

A nice evening stroll at Punggol Waterway Park.

I've been wanting to try this place since I saw quite a few nice pictures on it posted online. The last time I decided to go but back-out last minute because I dread getting lost. But last week, my weekend classes was cancelled and I said to myself, okay! I'm going! No matter what.
 
Called a friend up and she meet me at bawah block. We went there by car. My dad has directed me, to just head straight after TPE. Even if we terlajak, it will bring us to Punggol Promenade, or the Punggol beach. And yes, we terlajak. Hehe. Managed to stop for awhile and has some potong ice-cream.
 
We tried our luck again the second time. This time with more confidence. And at last I said, yes this is the place! The Punggol Waterway Park was on our left. But...the problem lies in parking! It's a parallel parking and this kind of parking, I failed. Haiyoo. The first trial, no success. The car entered the lot halfway only. Hehe. No gut, I made a U-turn and tried parking on the other side. Luckily this time, the lot has more space than the previous one. So the car was steered kinda easily compared to the first trial. Tu pun sebenarnyaa...
 
And now, pictures....:D
I love this pic! It's the beginning of the bridge.

 
The bridge.
The evening dew. ^^
Waiting alone.
I never know bridges can be a beauty. ;)

 
Hold my hand forever to Jannah <3 Hehe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment