Thursday 10 October 2013

Moment #40

 
 
 
As I'm writing this post, I'm grinning all ears =D Moment 40. Yea! An achievement to be proud of. 10 more left and insha allah my a-set-of-50-moments is completed.
 
This time it's about posters and of course, Photoshop.

This poster was dedicated to last year FPI UKM graduates'. That time (i still remembered it), I was still in the process of learning and mastering Photoshop technics. It was hard-work and involves lots of skills  and patience (not forgetting passion too). But as I'm eager to complete the poster, I really put my time and heart into it.

...and tadaa! Macam cantik mana sangat pun. Haha.

One thing that I'm glad of being here in UKM is the chance to learn Photoshop. I really did. It's  awesome that I've discovered the opportunity to learn it here. It's free (serious?) and I'm surrounded by talented friend who are willing to share poster tips to make the poster more wow-derful.

I'm not a pro. But at least laaah I can come up with a decent poster.

To my friends who will be graduating soon, congratulations! May the scroll of achievement be a stepping stone for us to become a better Muslim/ah and to continue persevere hard in serving Islam to our nation. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment